Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gettin Sexy!

So I need to lose weight. The problem is...I am insulin resistant. Basically  it is really difficult for me to lose weight and I gain easily. I had been on Metformin as a treatment, but my stomach was unable to handle the medication. Now i'm stuck waiting around until I am able to visit my endocrinologist again over winter break.

So I'm calling out for help (S.O.S!) If you have any workouts or healthy diets that you love, comment here and let me know about them! I have issues with staying motivated, so if you think you can help with that I'd love it!

Love you all!

@luvbeauty

2 comments:

  1. I love you just the way you are! But I know you're not happy with where you're at right now, and I will be here supporting you every step of the way! Stay motivated it's not going to be easy but it will be worth it!! Forever & Always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest, I find, has tons of yummy healthy recipe pins and the like. You could try looking around there! <3

    I'm your newest follower! Happy to have found your blog :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete